“Your child’s maturity in Christ is your priority.” -Josh Mulvihill
Dr. Josh Mulvihill is the Executive Director of Church and Family Ministry at Renewanation. He served as a pastor for nearly 20 years, has a Ph.D. in Family Ministry, serves on the board of Awana, and is the author/editor of ten books on parenting and grandparenting. Josh is married with five children.
Josh elaborates on how parents can be intentional in their Christian parenting through six steps of planning discussed in his book, 50 Things Every Child Needs to Know Before Leaving Home.
The six reasons parents should plan:
- Planning helps us take ownership of our children’s spiritual growth.
- Planning is good stewardship.
- Planning saves time and energy.
- Planning focuses on our efforts.
- Planning shows us where we must grow as parents.
- Planning imitates God the father.
RCK social media: