Published: January 24, 2024
Valentine’s Day isn’t that far away so get ready to use these top 10 ways to love your volunteers. Plan ahead and use one of these super simple ideas to let your volunteers know how much you appreciate all they do to help your ministry succeed.
Top 10 Ways to Love Your Volunteers This Valentine’s Day
- Give a gift certificate from a local restaurant with an encouraging note. (Consider using these Heartfelt Thanks notecards!)
- Have children use a permanent marker to sign a thank-you T-shirt.
- Give two movie tickets for them to use.
- Give a small plant.
- Personalize a tote bag.
- Clean a teacher’s classroom after service.
- Fill a coffee mug with a bag of ground flavored coffee.
- Create a bulletin board that features volunteers serving children.
- Have Psalm 71:18 printed in calligraphy and framed for a volunteer: “Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.”
- Give Whoppers candies with this note: “Thanks for your whopper ideas!”
Consider thanking your volunteers with this encouraging gift: Heartfelt Thanks: For Serving in Children’s Ministry. This resource is the perfect encouraging thank-you gift that corresponds with the Heartfelt Thanks notecards. Looking for even more great Valentine’s Day ideas? Check out all our Valentine’s Day posts. And for even more ideas and daily posts of inspiration, follow us on Facebook!
© Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. No unauthorized use or duplication permitted.