Penny Cooke is the author of the award-winning book Pursuing Prayer – Being Effective in a Busy World and a certified biblical life coach. Her passion is to see everyone pray more often and more fervently. Whether she is writing, coaching, teaching, or speaking, Penny seeks to encourage and equip others with the Word of God and see them empowered by His Spirit.
- Children should learn the Lord’s Prayer to understand that prayer is much more than just talking to Jesus; they must also incorporate the worship, confession, and all the other parts we are told to do in the Bible.
- Each letter of the word “PRAYER” coincides with that specific part of the Lord’s Prayer:
- Proactively pursue prayer
- Remember His deeds
- Acknowledge sin and ask for forgiveness
- Yield to His will
- Enjoy His daily bread
- Rest in Him
- Kids seeing parents enjoying prayer time and praying continuously throughout the day will encourage children to want to remember to pray daily.
RCK social media: