FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1) This video has no negative impact on the original works. (It would actually be positive for them.)
2) This video is also for teaching purposes.
3) It is positively transformative in nature.
4) I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.